Friday, June 11, 2010

I just wanted to do a quick update since I'm at work and should be working. There's really not anything too exciting going on anyway.

It's Ryans birthday today, and I'm stuck at work. I do have tomorrow night off and we have a babysitter lined up. So we're going to head out for dinner. Nothing fancy, but I'm looking forward to it none the less.

The contractor dropped the excavation equipment back off at my house today.
They plan on starting the work Monday to fix my washed out yard. I'm really bummed out, at this rate we won't have the pool up this summer. Plus, now I'll really have to wait until next year to do my chicken coop.

Ryan took Homer to the vet today and had the staples removed. He seems to be doing well. He makes me nervous though because he uses his leg way more than he is supposed to. Not just using it, as in walking, but also chasing Griffin and running around. I seriously have the feeling that he's going to damage the other knee and need that repaired as well.

The campground that we're going to in July called and finalized the details, and I paid them the deposit. i think it should be a nice little get away. Our cabin is right on the water. Hopefully, I can get Griffin to sleep there- since he doesn't sleep anywhere other than his crib!

Hmmmmm.......I can't think of everything else that's been going on with us this week, but I know that it's been enough to keep my mind off IVF and waiting to do a pregnancy test. My blood test is scheduled for Wed the 16th which is nice because I have that day off from work. So I get to hear the news at home- whatever that news may be.

1 comment:

  1. good luck, shannon.....nice to have you on my blog friends so i see when you update your blog :)

    ReplyDelete