Sunday, April 18, 2010

I think I'm just going to shut up when I'm not feeling up to something or when I joke about needing a day off. It's like I completely jinx myself! I didn't end up going to the birthday party last night. I know it's a big shock and all, but I had a migraine again.

I wasn't feeling so great all day, but I didn't think too much about it. A bit later in the afternoon, it got worse, so I took a nap for about an hour. By the time I got up, I had a full blown migraine. I still took a shower and got ready. I really thought that I would go, for just a little while. Ryan's parents were there to watch Griffin and everything. At the last minute, I decided that I just couldn't do it.

I'm working today, and I have my FET tomorrow. I just thought that it was best to take it easy and get some rest. I have to stop procrastinating and make that appointment to try biofeedback. These migraines are really interfering with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment