Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yet again, I have been down and out with a migraine for the past 2 days. I'm so glad that I only have to take this new medication for 2 days more. Who knows, maybe it's not even from that, but I'm still glad. The weather here has been incredible, and I've been either in bed or on the couch for most of the time. It made me feel like crap when Griffin was begging me to take him outside to play. Ryan did take him out, but still, how do you explain to a 2 yr old that Mommy doesn't feel well when he says "Mommy play?" and tries dragging me to the door.

At one point this afternoon, I did go out and sit on the porch. It felt nice to get some fresh air. Ryan was trying to fix the screen door (the porch is a work in progress), so Griffin and I went out. I took a couple of cute pictures of Griff playing with his cars. I'll have to post them when I get a chance. He took a good fall off his wagon while he was out playing with Ryan, and he has scrapes all over his face and head. In the pictures you can actually see the road rash. My poor little guy.

Tomorrow, I have family coming over in the afternoon for Easter. Like, I said, I've done nothing for the past couple of days. Hopefully, I'll get everything done in the morning. Ryan actually vacuumed today, and did some picking up. So I have a little bit of a start. However, in my haze, I forgot that I ordered a fruit pie and a key lime pie, and I never picked them up. So I guess I will now have to make dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment