Monday, April 12, 2010

Well, I did end up having today off, but not to get anything done. I woke up with a major headache and turns out I have some sinus issue going on. Now I'm horribly congested and my head is pounding. Even my teeth are hurting! This is not what I wanted to be dealing with right now. Seriously, the headaches are getting so old. I can't seem to catch a break.

I had another ultrasound and bloodwork this morning, and I have to do it again tomorrow. Since we are trying to use a more natural approach and trying to follow my cycle- I had a feeling that this would happen. Yesterday the largest follicle was 17.2, today it only went to 17.5. The Dr wants it to be 18 before I can use the trigger shot. I'm going to be so ticked off if it's only 17.8 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment