Sunday, April 11, 2010

The weekend went by way too quick. It was a busy couple of days filled with 2 birthday parties, shopping, visiting Ryan's gram, and of course my Dr apt. We had a lot of fun, but I really wish that I had tomorrow off to get some stuff done around my house. I seriously must have 5 loads of laundry left to do. Well, either a day off, or maybe a maid.

Ok, so the Dr appointment- I had an ultrasound and some blood work. Wouldn't you know that I was at a birthday party when they called me with the results! I guess I'm not ready for my trigger shot yet. I have to go back tomorrow for another US and blood work. The way that the message sounded though, I am close. So maybe tomorrow night?

I think that I may have made progress on the chicken front. I think Ryan is accepting that if I really want to do this, then it's going to happen. We actually talked about him building me a coop instead of buying one. Who knew that coops would be so ridiculously expensive? He even took a ride with me this afternoon to Kellys house to pick up the book she ordered us about raising chickens.

Guess what I'll be reading about this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment