Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am finally going to give acupuncture a try tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, but also really excited. At this point I'll try just about anything to not feel the anxiety, and to get some sleep at night. I'm staying optimistic for incredible results tomorrow.

Today was my first day off on my mini-vacation. I never even got out of my pajamas! I am working hard to clear my house of clutter and paperwork. I shredded so much paper today that I filled a trash bag. I'm not even close to being done- now that's pathetic. Ryan did some work on our porch. He got all the siding off the house on the inside and started replacing it with barn board. It looks so nice. I'll be really happy when that little project is done.

We're still waiting for the estimate on the excavating. Ryan called the contractor this afternoon, and he said that he is still working on the price. He found a good deal on fill, but needs a couple more prices before he can give us his total price.

Ok, I'm watching American Idol as I'm writing this and I'm sooooo irritated that Mike got kicked off, and Caseys staying. Really?! UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment