Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day was a pleasant one. I had told Ryan that I didn't want anything because of all the excavating we're going to have done, the pool, and the chicken coop. I think that is plenty of stuff going on. So we just had a nice day, and got in some much needed relaxation. We did take a ride over to the pool store, so that I could actually see the model that we have been considering buying. I'm really excited!

Ryan is on vacation this week. I have to work today and tomorrow, and then I will have the rest of the week off. We'll mostly be working on the projects that we have around our house, plus I'm planning a party for Sunday afternoon. The party is for my mothers 70th birthday, and it's doubling as a going away party for my brother, who is moving to Alaska. Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment