Monday, May 31, 2010

I feel like a walking set of ovaries. I'm so bloated and crampy and just plain uncomfortable right now. I shouldn't forget to mention that I'm also really irritable, and emotional as well. I went for ultrasounds and bloodwork yesterday and this morning, and my guess is that I'll have to go back tomorrow morning as well. Which means another night of shots and being even more uncomfortable as the follicles on my ovaries continue to grow and develop. I'm praying that tomorrow is the day that they are all the right size and that I'll be ready to do the HCG shot in preparation for the egg retrieval surgery.

Other than that, we are just enjoying some relaxing time at home this weekend. Yesterday, we grilled up some chicken, and I made some salads to go with it (guacamole salad, pasta and broccoli salad). Our friends Bethany and Scott came over with their daughter, Jaelyn. It was nice to just hang out and have a couple of drinks and eat good food. Later today, we're going to visit my mother for a little while. Then I took some Porterhouse steaks out of the freezer to make for dinner. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment