Sunday, May 16, 2010

The pool is ordered and will be shipped to our house in about 1 1/2 weeks. YEAHHHH!!!!! I decided to go with the 30'x15'. The contractor for the excavating called and confirmed that he will be starting on Wed. Now we just have to find someone to install the pool. I was told by the store mgr that most of the install guys will charge full price for installation even though we will have all the ground work done!! What a rip off!

After we got back from the pool store, I rushed around and cleaned and prepared food for the party. Good thing almost everyone was late! It was fun though. My mother really didn't want to make a big deal out of her 70th. I can understand that, but I couldn't let it go by and not acknowledge it at all. So we kept it fairly simple and only invited family. It worked out well for my brothers going away party as well. I still can't believe that he's moving to Alaska. I don't know if it's really going to hit me until he's actually gone.

I may try to post some pictures, but I was having to good a time to take many, and a lot of them weren't great.

No comments:

Post a Comment