Monday, May 17, 2010

I can't help myself. Griffin was so full of it this morning, and just kept saying the funniest things. I can't help but post again. So If you're really sick of hearing about my super-cute kid, now's the time to turn back.........

So, Griff has this thing about being in the car that makes him talk non-stop. He really just doesn't stop talking, and if you don't acknowledge EVERY thing he says, then all you hear is "Mumma, Mum, Mummy" over, and over and over and over. You get the picture. So today, after dealing with this for 20 mns, I decided to repeated his name over and over. He was getting really irritated, and kept saying "No Mumma", " No Mommy", "NO, NO, NO". Finally he had enough, and yelled "SHANNON!!"

I'm so glad that I taught him my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment