Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The vets called this afternoon to tell me that Homer did well during his surgery, and that I should call after 9am tomorrow to get the time to pick him up and meet with the Dr. It's going to be so weird to get home from work tonight and not be greeted by my dog. I miss him already. I'm sure that he's happy to get some time to recover without Griffin bothering him.

It's been a busy day, and I have been really distracted. Tonight while getting my shots prepped, I made a mistake. I drew up the 1cc of water in the syringe, and then changed the needle, but I never mixed the water with the medication. So I start injecting it, and it's not until it starts burning like crazy do I realize that it was just the water. UGH!! Of course, I don't have any more of that medication with me, so I can't do the real shot until I get home at 10.

On the upside, I had bloodwork done today, and my nurse said that I am responding wonderfully to the meds. So they dropped the dose down a little. I'll take this new dose tonight and tomorrow, then on Friday morning I'll have more bloodwork and an ultrasound. I can't wait to see how many eggs are sprouting!

No comments:

Post a Comment