Thursday, May 13, 2010

I enjoyed my first acupuncture session today. I was very relaxed and felt peaceful. It was very informative and the acupuncturist made a few suggestions for me. He would like me to cut out the sugar, dairy, and also not eat or drink anything cold. HMMMM..........this is going to be tough! I'm being optimistic and hopeful though.

The estimate for the excavation work came back today. I think that I'm still in shock about it. Both Ryan and I figured it would be around $8000. We were $4000 short in our thinking. The contractor is starting the work on Wednesday.

On another note........Ryan and I don't have a sitter for our anniversary on Saturday night. Neither one of our mothers can do it, and I'm really starting to stress out about it. We've never not gone out for dinner on our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment