Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The yard work should be done tomorrow. We have someone coming in to hydroseed it, and then we wait 2 weeks for the ground to settle. I need to find an installer soon, because after that, we'll be ready to put the pool in. I'm so excited!

I went to my second acupuncture appointment today. I'm really loving it, but tonight I'm kind of sore. Especially my back. It's kind of weird. However, I went in with a headache and walked out feeling nice and calm- headache free. It's well worth the money, and I wish that I had tried this sooner.

So I'm on day 3 of my shots, and so far, so good. I go tomorrow for my bloodwork and find out what my next step is. Basically, they'll either keep me on the same doses or make some changes to it. I won't even have to have an ultrasound tomorrow, so there's a plus.

Tomorrow is also the day that Homer gets his surgery. I talked to the acupunturist about possibly trying it on the dog. He said that he's still learning it on dogs, but he'd be willing to practice on Homer for no charge. I may have to consider that.

No comments:

Post a Comment