Friday, May 21, 2010

I found out that yes I will need those needles and syringes right away, and that no my mail order pharmacy will not rush them out to me. I'm not really sure how they expect I'm going to use the medication without them! So I had to call my RE's office and get another prescription called in to a local pharmacy. Now I have to go pick them up. I know I shouldn't complain about picking them up, but my the pharmacy near me doesn't carry them so I have to go to the next town over. I also have to work all weekend, and it's one more thing to add to my list.

My yard is really shaping up. I talked to the contractor today and he thinks that they are going to go over the original estimate of 35 loads of fill. He said that they have already used 15!

1 comment:

  1. hey shannon....i saw that you had my blog listed. i changed it to www.furrymonkeys.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete