Saturday, May 15, 2010

No luck with getting a sitter so that Ryan and I could go out to dinner for our anniversary. Not a single person could do it! It's ok. We'll just have to do it another night. I made the best of it, and I stopped at the little market near our house and got the BEST steak kabobs ever!! I also got a couple shrimp and scallop skewers. Ryan grilled those, while I cooked some sweet potato and mixed veggies. So atleast we still had a nice dinner- minus the part that Griffin whined and threw most of his steak to the dog, and then I had to bribe him with a couple of M&M's to try a bite of sweet potato!!

We let Griff stay up a little bit later than normal tonight. He was just being so good, sitting on the couch with me looking at his books with the trucks and tractors. He was showing me all the different ones, and telling me what colors they all were. When bed time finally came, he wanted to bring those books to bed with him soooo bad! Too cute.

After I put him to bed, Ryan and I sat down and finally watched The Hangover. OMG!! I really thought that I was going to think it was stupid, but Ryan and I laughed through the whole thing!

In all it turned out to be a nice day. I went for a pedicure, and waxing this morning with my friend Bethany. Then I did some shopping and we met back up for lunch. Tomorrow is going to be incredibly busy. I really want to go to the pool store and get the pool all ordered. I have to clean, cook, get groceries, and then have a party at 4. I wish that I could take Monday off to recover from Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment