Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tonight I start my meds. One shot of Gonal-f and one shot of Luveris. I'll do that for 3 days, and then on Wed morning, I'll go in for bloodwork. Then my RE's office will call with further instructions. So the fun begins.

I'm glad that I have a lot going on at home to keep me distracted from fertility treatments. This morning Ryan cut down some more trees, and was planning on painting our deck. The contractor will be back tomorrow to work on the yard. He says that it should be done by the end of the week. Tomorrow the pool is scheduled for delivery, I have my acupunture appointment on Tuesday, and then Wed I have my bloodwork.

Wednesday is also the day that Homer goes in for his surgery. So on Thursday, I'll have to pick him up and pamper him all day. My poor puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment