Saturday, May 29, 2010

I tried something new today. I went to the spa and got an airbrushed tan. I have to say that I Love It!!! It's a nice golden color, it's not streaky, and it's not orange at all. Oh, and of course, no tan lines. She said that it should last about a week or so. Since I have no desire to sit in the sun and tan, I bought a package of 6visits. I think I'm going to try eyelash/eyebrow tinting next.

So speaking of sun damage, I found this article (http://www.ewg.org/2010sunscreens/press ) on sunscreen to be very enlightening. I just bought 2 brand new bottles that I see are on the "avoid" list. I don't know about you, but I find it to be pretty scary that products that we rely on to protect us, may actually be doing more damage in the long run. It's worth a read if you think you are protecting your kids and yourself from skin cancer by using sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment