Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have this new, really weird problem. Lately, I've been having what I can only describe as anxiety attacks at night. I go to bed normally, and either just as I doze off, or shortly after, I wake up with my stomach in knots. It feels like it weighs a ton and it's churning. Then I can't get comfortable or stop moving my legs. This is becoming a huge problem. Some nights I'm only getting 3-4 hours of sleep. I'm just exhuasted.

I have no doubts that it's because of the stress of the IVF because it started happening around the time that I started my first FET. It's so weird because I don't get like this during the day. There are times that I don't even give IVF a thought. When it's happening I'm not necessarily having any IVF thoughts either. Actually, I don't seem to having any particular thoughts.

Last night I took some Tylenol PM. That was kind of a mistake. It made me tired, really tired, but it didn't stop the anxiety attack. So I could barely keep my eyes open, but I also couldn't go to sleep. I'm sure that I'm going to have to call my Dr because I don't know how many more sleepless nights I can handle. More than ever, it's important for me to get all the rest that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment